While the Acura grill(e) is getting toned down in North America, it just got a bit bigger in China.
It would seem Acura China’s MDX Sport package will include a larger “double-bar front grille” along with other goodies(translated by Google):
• Double-bar front grille
• Wide-mouth grille extension strength
• Flat width to increase fog
• Sport-specific 19-inch ten-spoke wheels
• Resolute front bumper air
• Angular rear bumper
• The new design of the roof beams without chrome luggage rack
The larger grill and the rest of upgrades add an agressive style to the MDX which I must say looks pretty good.
Acura’s trademark front grill seem to work well on the MDX and RDX in America with great year end sales results for 2010.