Aug 1, 2019
- Record Honda truck sales plus strong Acura performance push American Honda trucks to best-ever July
- Honda Civic continues stellar performance with 11% July sales increase
- Honda CR-V sales top 33,000, as Ridgeline and Passport team to push Honda trucks to new July record
- Acura ILX continues to demonstrate segment retail sales leadership with 40% jump
- Acura RDX and MDX combine for nearly 10,000 units; MDX gains 9% in best month of 2019
ILX continued to play a key role as the gateway to the Acura lineup, increasing sales for the 10th straight month, while RDX and MDX approached 10,000 sales and RDX maintained its position as 3rd best retail-selling vehicle in all of luxury.
- Sales of the ILX sport sedan jumped 40% in July, increasing sales in an otherwise declining segment.
- MDX gained 9% on sales of 4,788 units for the month, helping Acura’s flagship SUV stay on pace for an 8th straight year of 50,000 in sales.
- RDX continues to lead the compact luxury SUV segment in retail sales through July, logging 4,934 deliveries for the month.
- MDX is on its way to an eighth straight year with sales topping 50K and remains the #1 3-row luxury SUV of all-time.
- ILX is the fastest growing vehicle in its class and with 27.8% growth this year has taken over as retail #1 compact luxury sedan.
|American Acura Vehicle Sales for July 2019|
|2019||2018||% Chg.||2019||2018||% Chg.|
|Acura Division Total||12,759||13,247||-7.5%||86,526||85,900||0.7%|
|* Honda and Acura vehicles are made of domestic & global sourced parts
** Daily Selling Rate