American Honda Overcomes Transportation Issues as Sales Improve Over Summer Months
October 3, 2022
- Acura September sales top 8,000 units for best month since April 2022, led by MDX reaching 4,000 units
- All-new Acura Integra continues to lead its segment with September sales over 1,500 units
Acura posts the brand’s best sales since April, led by the MDX and continued popularity of new Integra.
- All-new Integra sales remain strong, posting sales over 1,500 units for the second straight month and continuing to lead its segment.
- Improved supply helps MDX achieve sales of 4,000 units, posting its best sales in past five months.
- Praised for its performance and refinement, the 2023 Integra completes Acura’s return to its Precision Crafted Performance roots.
- The upcoming Acura TLX Type S PMC Edition is the 5th model to be crafted at Performance Manufacturing Center.
|American Acura Vehicle Sales for September 2022|
|2022||2021||% Chg.||2022||2021||% Chg.|
|Acura Division Total||8,182||9,413||-13.1%||74,652||126,939||-41.2%|