American Honda Posts Positive Finish to Tough Sales Year as Increased Supply Helps Meet Strong Demand
January 3, 2023
- American Honda posts best sales month since March: Honda and Acura combine to nearly 1M units in 2022
- Acura December sales top 10,000 units for the brand’s best month since April, and reaching 102,000 units for the year
- All-new Acura Integra posts 3rd straight month topping 2,100 units to lead luxury gateway segment in 2022
- MDX and RDX combine for over 7,500 sales in December in return to force as top-selling Acura models
Acura posts best sales since April and will begin the year with more than three-and-a-half times the on-hand inventory compared to the start of 2022.
- All-new Integra sales remain strong with 3rd straight month over 2,100 units making it retail #1 in segment in just 7 months on the market.
- MDX tops 5,000 units in December sales making it the 2nd best sales month of 2022 and 4th consecutive month over 4,000 units. RDX has best month since April.
- Acura Integra Type S will join lineup this summer, delivering ultimate street performance and driver engagement.
- Production of 2023 Acura TLX Type S PMC Edition has begun in three NSX-derived colors.
|American Acura Vehicle Sales for December 2022|
|2022||2021||% Chg.||2022||2021||% Chg.|
|Acura Division Total||10,436||11,040||-5.5%||102,306||157,408||-35.0%|