Stronger Inventory Powers American Honda Sales to Best Month in Almost Two Years
April 3, 2023
- American Honda posts best sales since July 2021 as Honda and Acura March sales top 116,000 units
- Acura March sales achieved 13,500 units for best month since August 2021
- All-new Acura Integra sold 3,000 for the first time; continues to lead luxury gateway segment. The high-performance Integra Type S will be revealed in April.
- Acura MDX and RDX combined near 9,000 in March sales; MDX remains as top-selling Acura model
Acura posts best monthly sales since August 2021 (13,569 units) as stronger inventory drives SUV and passenger car sales to their best results since 2021.
- All-new Integra logs 3,000 in sales for the first time since June 2022 launch as Acura’s gateway model maintains its hold as the retail #1 in segment.
- MDX posts March sales of over 6,000, for its best month since March 2022 and best quarter since Q2 2021.
- Acura passenger car sales remain strong with 4,622 units, for best month since July 2021
- All-new turbocharged Integra is the 2023 North American Car of the Year™.
- The high-performance Integra Type S will be revealed in April.
|American Acura Vehicle Sales for March 2023|
|2023||2022||% Chg.||2023||2022||% Chg.|
|Acura Division Total||13,569||13,220||2.6%||33,465||28,236||18.5%|