American Honda Advances Sales Momentum with Strong September and 3rd Quarter Sales Results
October 3, 2023
- Acura brand hot streak continues, with sales up 54.9% in September and 69.3% in Q3, reaching 2022 full year sales in first 9 months (110,535) with September sales over 12,500 units
- Integra tops 2,500 units in sales for the 8th straight month; leads luxury gateway segment
- Acura SUVs pack 1-2 punch topping 8,000 with RDX posting best sales month in two years
- Acura sales surpass 12,000 units for 6th straight month, up 47% in 2023 on balanced sales results
- New Integra passes 2,500 units for the 7th straight month, maintaining sales momentum and leadership of the premium gateway segment. Recently launched Integra Type S contributes 11% of sales mix
- TLX sales (1,231) driven by strong performance of Type S models (26% of mix)
- RDX (3,962) and MDX (4,172) combine for more than 8,100 units, with RDX posting its best month of the year
Acura September sales topped 12,000 units for the 7th straight month led by balanced results for cars and SUVs.
- Integra sales top 24,000 units in first 9 months with nearly three times the retail sales of nearest competitor.
- TLX nine month sales (13,573) best 2022 annual results, with Type S model representing 33% of TLX sales.
- MDX and RDX have topped 8,000 in sales in six of the past seven months, MDX tops 4,000 units for 12 straight months.
- 2024 all-electric Acura ZDX Type S will be the most powerful Acura SUV ever with an estimated 500hp.
- Integra captures an incredible 40% of sales in premium compact class, creating the vast majority of the segment’s growth.
|American Acura Vehicle Sales for September 2023|
|2023||2022||% Chg.||2023||2022||% Chg.|
|Acura Division Total||12,672||8,182||54.9%||110,535||74,652||48.1%|