It’s not uncommon for Acura to bring a project car to SEMA, but other than a press release that came out the day before, this RDX was a bit of a surprise. Behold, the 2020 RDX with “concept A-Spec accessories”.
See more photos at autoblog.com – Acura shows off RDX accessories and 2020 NSX at SEMA
You’ll immediately notice how much more aggressive the RDX looks up front, thanks to new front fascia styling infused with shards of carbon fiber. Then there’s new side sills and a rear diffuser which add even more carbon fiber goodness. It’s also equipped with customized genuine Acura accessories, and to top it all off(pun intended), a color-matching Thule roof box.
Overall, its a pretty sweet package that brings RDX styling to a new level. There’s no word yet on whether these badass, concept A-Spec accessories will be offered to customers.
Full list of accessories:
Acura Genuine Accessories:
- Roof Rails (Black)
- Crossbars (Black), with Fork-mount bike attachment
- 20-inch Black Diamond-Cut Accessory Wheels, with Custom Dark Tint Finish
- Black lug nut set
- Black chrome emblem set
- Carbon-wrapped tailgate accent
- Illuminated A-Spec door sill trim
- Premium A-Spec Carpet Floor Mats
Concept A-Spec Accessories:
- Carbon-fiber grille surround
- CFRP Lower front fascia
- CFRP lower side sill
- CFRP rear diffuser
- CFRP lower door “blade”
- CFRP side mirror caps
- Dark chrome Acura badge (rear)
- Dark chrome A-Spec emblems
- Thule mid-size roof box
- A-Spec Accessories Concept graphics
Please release all of these items. I will put all of the Concept A spec items on my 2020 RDX Aspec.
Add me to that list as well please!!!