American Honda Posts Strong March Sales with Slight Improvement in Product Supply
April 1, 2022
- Acura posts best month since August 2021, with sales topping 13,000 units in March
- Acura SUVs near 10,000 units based on best MDX sales since May 2021
- Pre-sales of hot-selling new Type S model help Acura MDX flagship top 6,400 units in March
Acura posted strong March sales topping 13,000 units based on strong sales of SUVs and the best month for Acura sedans since August 2021.
- Acura SUV sales near 10,000 units, led by best sales month since May 2021 for MDX
- Demand for TLX Type S help lead Acura sedan sales to nearly 3,300 units
- Type S direction resonates with buyers, driving MDX, TLX and NSX Type S variants to strong March sales.
- First two months of manual transmission production is pre-sold, with over 75% of 2023 Integra pre-orders for the three-pedal model.
- Deliveries of MDX Type S have begun, the most powerful, best handling and best equipped Acura
|American Acura Vehicle Sales for March 2022|
|2022||2021||% Chg.||2022||2021||% Chg.|
|Acura Division Total||13,220||17,831||-25.9%||28,236||37,888||-25.5%|