American Honda Sales Challenged by Supply Issues
July 1, 2022
- Supported by pre-orders, all-new Acura Integra rides strong demand in first month and leads Acura car sales
- Acura NSX has best month since December 2017, with first-half sales of NSX Type S up 105%
Supply issues limited sales of popular Acura SUV models, while all-new Integra welcomes new clients to the brand.
- Supported by pre-orders, all-new Integra leads Acura car sales; strong demand results in first-month sales of almost 1,500 units
- MDX and RDX combine for sales of 4,389 units
- NSX Type S first-half sales of 123 units kick off strong final sales year
- ‘22 RDX, TLX & MDX earn IIHS TOP SAFETY PICK+ and NHTSA NCAP 5-Star rating, with ‘23 Integra expected to earn top scores.
- Acura Type S models are most powerful & best handling in the brand’s Precision Crafted Performance lineup.
|American Acura Vehicle Sales for June 2022|
|2022||2021||% Chg.||2022||2021||% Chg.|
|Acura Division Total||7,184||15,884||-54.8%||52,860||88,384||-40.2%|