Along with the 2017 Acura NSX and the ILX GT Race Car, Acura Canada also debuted a modified red TLX at this year’s Montreal International Auto Show. It’s simply named the “Tuner TLX”, and here are the details provided to us by Acura Canada:
- 20 x 10 Vossen Forged Wheels – Style. VPS–305T (Satin Black Finish)
- 255/30/20 Continental Tires
- Arlon Graphics “True Blood”
- Wrapped by Sekanskin
- Neo-MotorSport 6 Piston Caliper with 15″ Two-Piece Cross-Drilled Slotted Rotors
- Neo-MotorSport 4 Pistons Caliper with 14″ Two-Piece Cross-Drilled Slotted Rotors
- Scale Suspension – Innovative Series
- Fabrication by 20HZ Audio
- Built by ImportFest Inc.
Unfortunately, there’s no mention of the custom front lip, side spoilers or rear diffuser which really make the car unique.
The new NSX, ILX GT Race Car and Tuner TLX will be displayed at select Canadian Auto Shows, visit acura.ca for more information.