The ultimate Acura garage… that’s a sweet title isn’t it? Of course, Tyson doesn’t call it that, he humbly refers to it as the “mid-1990s classic Acura showroom”.
The 1000-square-foot garage is finished with a metallic epoxy floor and is home to six of his Acura cars:
– 1992 NSX Formula Red 5-speed 116k
– 1992 Integra GS-R Aztec Green 5-speed 251k
– 1996 SLX Premium Radiant Red 142k
– 1994 Vigor GS Arcadia Green 5-speed 115k
– 1994 Legend GS Sedan Desert Mist 6-speed 162k
– 1994 Legend LS Coupe Desert Mist 6-speed 573k
And if that doesn’t impress you, Tyson has amassed a collection of Acura posters, magazines, brochures, scale models, manuals and memorabilia that are neatly showcased in the garage and adjoining laundry room.
Check out the 15-minute guided tour, below:
[Source: Tyson Hugie]